Monday, June 18, 2012

'Sup Dawg?

Boy, do we miss lil' Bitsy Dog.  She was such a sweet dog. She'd just sit calmly with the kids, despite the fact that they were probably bouncing around her, or petting her a little harder than they realized.  I can't tell you how many times one of them referred to her as their "best friend".  And she always, ALWAYS loved them back.

 Here's Pnut, when she was just a tiny toddler, getting her some Bitsy love. I can't remember what she was saying, but I feel certain, that she is having a very animated conversation with the dog......If only the dog could have answered her back.  I'm sure she would have given her all sorts of sage advice on sippie cups, tricycles, potty training and other tot related fodder.



And can I just say, out of all the woodgrain papers out there, his has to be my most favorite!  Just love the way they worked those little hearts into the mix, fabulous!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww! What a pair of sweeties!

    I like the woodgrain too. And the edge on that piece of pink!!! And you used buttons... I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Sweet pics. Love that woodgrain paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love that woodgrain paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Susan. Such wonderful memories. Love the lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww....kids and their pets, are there any sweeter photo ops than that?
    That is super-cool wood grain, and you are rockin' one of my least favourite colours, light pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet layout! I'm another one who loves the woodgrain paper! I love the title and button cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling. Nothing like kids and animals to melt your heart. Nice layout and I love that heart-woodgrain paper, too!

    ReplyDelete